Saturday, October 23, 2010

Who am I - who are YOU?

Ok, so some of you know me, and some of you don't...And even those who claim to probably don't know the half of it. This is my attempt at making life better, at pursuing one of my few passions. I am not always politically correct, and my opinions are my own. So please, don't be offended - or take anything personally.

As a welcome post, I thought I would dedicate this first rambling to my ex. Yep, really. If you know me, you know that the last 10 months have been somewhat of a journey to hell and back, and then back to hell, and then back - again. But seriously, no more visits to hell. I thought you were the love of my life - FAIL. EPIC FAIL. But you know what? You broke my heart, and taught me that I am a much better person without you - because you are out of my life, because you are no longer slamming my personality, and everything I am and stand for, I am stronger, wiser and above all, sane. Without you, I have had so many experiences that have meant the world to me, and met so many other people that are worthy of my time, attention, friendship and love. Because of the people I have met, and those who have always stood by me, I can breathe again, and really live my life. My life is better without you, and I finally feel like I am living it - I can only wait in anticipation for all the great things I will achieve WITHOUT you. So thanks for nothing - without this nothing, I would not have had the courage to step outside my comfort zone and boundaries, and I wouldn't be enjoying all the wonderful things life has to offer. Oh, and remember how I said I knew she left you her number and that it wasn't in a "friend" way, well you should also know that I know I was right, and that you're seeing her. I wish I could tell her that if it ends up being serious between you two, she will most likely have her heart torn to shreds as well - you seem to treat all your significant others the same way - I am just happy I got out when I did.

Now to everyone else, happy reading, and please don't hold back on constructive critiques - I hate being criticized, but I do welcome it.  And remember - life is what you make of it, don't wait another second.

-Milie B.

No comments:

Post a Comment